Our goal is to provide exceptional performance for each and all phases during your auto body repairs. We believe that upon accepting a customer, we do everything possible to provide outstanding service. Our staff work conscientiously and to the best of their ability on their assigned tasks; both individually and as a member of a solid team.
For the past seven years we have been conducting our business from our new facility which was designed exclusively to satisfy the body work needs. It is a self standing 2 story-building, constructed of concrete block with ample and secure parking lot, offering easy access from I-95/495, Franconia Rd. and Duke St., thru S. Van Dorn Street in Alexandria, Virginia.
Our technicians are trained to perform the following repairs:
Also, we are a well equipped repair facility, with fully computerized systems, such as:
- Electronic Diagnosis
- Mechanical (associated w/collision damage)
- Corrosion resistance restoration (ICAR standards)
- Fiberglass, Plastic, Aluminum and Plastic work
- Custom Painting
- Wheel Alignment Diagnosis and Corrections
- Conventional Frame dimensional corrections
- Unibody dimensional correction w/multiple pulling device
- Section of structural members (ICAR standards & Manufactures’ guidelines)
- All technicians are ICAR Platinum Certified
- C.C.C. Pathways Estimating System
- PPG Paint Access/Color system
- Snap-on Wheel Alignment, with the ability to perform Diagnosis and Corrections (tolerance within 0.01 degree) the latest technology in Imaging process
- Duz-Mor Frame/Unibody measuring equipment with the ability to perform unibody dimensional corrections
- A full downdraft Spray booth (w/90% Dust free efficiency)
- Snap-on Wheel Alignment, with the ability to perform Diagnosis and Corrections (tolerance within 0.01 degree)
- Centralized Vacuum system
Because of our experience and involvement with all major insurance companies, we have a solid understanding of the challenges you face, and we are prepared to help you.
- If the insurance company pays you directly, you may endorse the check to us at time of pickup. If you have not received the insurance check you must contact Handling Claim Insurance Company immediately — make sure you have the insurance check at time of pickup – Any amount not paid by insurance company directly must be handled with cash, credit card, certified funds or waiver of payment (from Insurance).
- If the repair entails any supplements parts or labor, you may authorize the insurer to make payment for the supplemental directly to us by signing a waiver of payment.
- If your insurance policy provided coverage for a rental vehicle while yours is being repaired, we can arrange this for you, if you wish.